Tuesday, January 15, 2013

GROW YOUR HAIR FASTER!

Hi! Are you impatient like I am? Do you want your hair to grow faster like I do?? Use all these things below..... I have been!

c/o www.drugstore.com

c/o www.walmart.com

c/o www.sallybeauty.com

c/o www.sallybeauty.com

c/o www.drugstore.com

or... if you don't want to use the shampoo... take Biotin supplements...you can find them anywhere

c/o www.drugstore.com

DON'T BLOW DRY YOUR HAIR
DON'T STRAIGHTEN YOUR HAIR
DON'T DO ANYTHING THAT WILL MAKE YOUR HAIR FALL OUT!!!!!!
EAT THINGS WITH PROTEIN
EXERCISE
SLEEP
GET A TRIM IF YOU DON'T WANT TO CUT YOUR OWN HAIR
ANYTHING WITH ARGAN OIL IS AWESOME
DEEP CONDITION ONCE A WEEK (or not if you don't want to)
DON'T WASH YOUR HAIR EVERYDAY
BIOTIN MAKES YOUR HAIR GROW FASTER AND STRONGER
BE PATIENT..... if you can!
...if not, I guess get extensions for the time being :)
:)  :) :) :) :) :) :) :) 

Happy Tuesday!

p.s. I've gathered this information from so many various sources that I could not even begin to list......but this is some goooooood stuff so go buy it!





No comments:

Post a Comment