Thursday, February 21, 2013

one last tour

Last night I went to Swedish House Mafia, and I feel like it's 11 pm on a Sunday night right now. I'm half awake trying to study for my midterm tomorrow (oops), and this is another good distraction :)  There is a blogger who is based out of NY that I follow: here The blog's name is SomethingNavy, and I was told to follow her by one of my friends who was in her sorority in college.  All of you should look at her blog because she has the best clothes. Although the stuff she wears is really expensive, it gives me good ideas.  Recently, her and her two sisters opened up an online store called Shopgrl.  The clothes on there are really cute, not too expensive, and are fashionable (obviously).  I actually have known about the opening of this store for a while--since she has been publicizing it-- and have been very excited to check it out since her style is great.

I've noticed that a lot of bloggers open online clothing stores..........maybe I should do that so I can make some money to actually buy clothes online instead of just placing items in my "shopping cart" ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment