Saturday, March 30, 2013

how can i get my clothes back from 6th grade?

well this is the epitome of a classic example why you should not throw out any of your clothing ...even if it's from 10 years ago, keep it.  Every 10 years or so, everything makes a come back. I told my friend a few weeks ago that overalls were coming back. His response was something like this:
"hahaha oooooooook lauren"

When I ventured into Topshop with a few of my friends today this is what I found:


Needless to say, I texted him saying told you!

I know they're not flattering and this is pretty weird, but by summer you'll see people strutting around in these...so maybe start thinking how this can possibly work without making yourself look like that dude in the famous farmer painting by Grant Wood below:

c/o wikipedia.com



No comments:

Post a Comment