Tuesday, March 5, 2013

snowstorm and festivals

Apparently every school has been cancelled today because of this snow storm except mine. It's alright though because I gave myself a snow day after my first class by deciding to come home, sit on the couch, and watch episodes of Giuliana & Bill.  

My friends and I have started nonstop online shopping and pinning for all of these festivals coming up. I found a couple things on Tobi that seemed cute, but I only liked one of them that I tried on this morning.

This is the top:

with either these shorts....


or these...


or these..



or these....


Getting bored yet??

I like the high waisted shorts, and they really look good on pretty much everyone, but I think the best ones come from people that hand make them and sell them on Etsy or other sites like that.  Those are actually the unique ones....and they're cheaper!


Amuuuuricaaaa 
my  friend has these .. or something like them.. and they look really cool in person:


...So much love....


never enough studs



That shirt would also look good with hi-low skirts like below:

 
                                                             Laced Windows

**I have this skirt above; it's cool, you just have to figure out how to make sure the slip underneath stops riding up... I got it hemmed to the overlay**


I want this top... if you know where to get it, let me know! (i've been searching forever!)

c/o pinterest.com











No comments:

Post a Comment