Monday, November 5, 2012

leg warmers

I've been getting a lot of requests for blog posts, and I love it! It's really flattering to know that you guys are reading this and taking my advice :) One of my friends was asking me to post something about leg warmers since 1. it's frickin cold out and 2. they're stylish, duh.  Leg warmers are something that will come back into style every year around this time when the weather gets colder, and I'll get to them in a second. First though, I want to tell you about something that is fairly new this season! I don't know what to call this trend besides the "socks with going out shoes" look, but it's awesome.  I haven't seen people do it much in Chicago yet, but I have heard it's already on the rise in New York (again, duh).

So here's the look below:


You can literally go anywhere and get any sort of socks (I like the ones with little designs on them), and wear them like this.  All you have to do is scrunch them down. I have only seen this done with booties such as the ones seen in the picture above. More examples of shoes to do this with are below:







***Notice how all of these shoes are tight at the ankle. That's how they have to be if you are going to rock this "socks with going out shoes" look.  If they are loose, you should just wear normal leg warmers.****

LEEEEEGGGG WAARRRRMERRRSSS 

I'm wearing black ones today!

They are pretty self explanatory--







I personally would not wear black leg warmers with brown boots, but that's just me.




Happppy Monday!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment