Sunday, November 11, 2012

weekend shenanigans

This weekend was really fun, but I'm definitely suffering now.  I had big plans for myself today.... to study, workout, and go to sleep early.. yet of course none of that happened.  Maybe I'll have to do two yoga sessions tomorrow to make up for it ......... not.  I didn't wear anything too exciting this weekend, but some of my friends did! I took a couple pictures to show you guys :)

1. 

2. 

3. 

1. Dress- Betsy Johnson
Shoes--Karmaloop similar herehere, and here
Tights- similar here and here

2. Blazer- here
Bracelets-- Lindsay Rae Designs here

3. Boots - Nordstrom
similar hereherehere, and here

I hope everyone had a good weekend :)

I really like when you guys ask me to write about a particular topic! I'm going to do them all so keep your questions coming!







No comments:

Post a Comment