Monday, November 19, 2012

lets get down to business i don't got no time to play around what is this

Ok, so some of my friends have really big boobs, and they asked me to do a post about what they should wear.  

All I can really write about is what I personally wear and what I have discovered, out of experience, looks gross.

DONT: WEAR A TENT DRESS

you will look like this 

(google)

Unless you are pregnant, or are trying to look pregnant, this is NOT FLATTERING.

I've noticed that dresses that are all around tight, just tight at the top, or loose ones that scrunch at your waist look the best.

WEAR:

(tight)

(tight)

(loose but scrunches in the middle)

(tight at top, loose at bottom)

DO NOT WEAR: 

(too loose)

(all loose)

DO NOT WEAR CREW NECK SHIRTS..you will look like a blob on a log


WEAR V NECK!!!!!!.....gives more shape


IM SORRY TO SAY BUT PEPLUM WILL NOT LOOK GOOD!!!


To go out, where TOPS like THIS:




I can keep showing you things online, but I think the best advice I could give you about this is just go to the store.  You never really know how something is going to fall on you when you see it online. I got this one shirt online that I was so excited about, but when it came in the mail, and I tried it on, it made me look like a blob.  Sometimes you should try it, but if you want to make sure it will 100% fall correctly, I would say just go to the stores like:

Zara
Forever 21
H&M
Cusp
Nordstroms 
Bloomingdales
Urban Outfitters
Top Shop
Target
American Apparel 
Scoop

From experience, all of those stores have tons of things that will look good!















No comments:

Post a Comment