Wednesday, November 7, 2012

read and laugh and be happy

sooooo...the atmosphere everywhere I go today is intensely awkward since everyone is either really happy or seriously pissed off...........therefore.... i decided to make a post that would (hopefully) make you guys laugh all in unison :)




Happy yet?!?!?!!?!??!?!?

Now look at these awesome pictures I took at the Sears Tower Sky Deck! 

This is my friend Ben, and he is visiting from Australia.  Neither of us (clearly he hasn't) have been to the Sky Deck at the top of the Sears Tower in Chicago...so we went!



I'm not afraid of heights... but this was insane. We both stepped onto the glass very slowly and felt really uncomfortable.

I can see my building in this picture!


NOWWW I HAVE SOME MORE NEWS!!!!!

My birthday is January 4, and some of my friends and I just bought tickets to Vegas for that weekend!!!

The last time I was in Vegas was........insane

Here are some pictures




This will definitely be an interesting trip :)

SO NOWWWWWW...look at this

WANT TO SEE THE DRESS I'M CURRENTLY OBSESSED WITH?!!?!?!? 
of course it took me a little time to get over the bathing suit dress :'( 


I AM DEFINITELY GOING TO BUY THIS AS SOON AS I MUSTER UP THE COURAGE TO TAKE $400 OUT OF MY SAVINGS ACCOUNT eeeeek


(and for all of you boys that inform me you read this....yes, feathers are cool now so don't laugh)

This actually reminds me of Carrie Bradshaw...which I don't mind at all

NOWWW LAUGH AGAIN! 



(for boy meets world lovers)


I hope this post made everyone smile at least a little bit and realize that it's HUMP DAY! 

     




Next post: one of my friends asked me to do one about clothes for girls with big boobs sooo watch out for that!









No comments:

Post a Comment