Tuesday, May 28, 2013

EDC and 40 degree weather

So this past weekend was EDC Chicago... and it was amazing, but really cold. Everyone pretty much wore what he/she would have worn had it been 80 degrees, which is dumb, but I did it too. Thankfully I had this massive sweatshirt that someone let me borrow for the weekend, otherwise I think I would have gone through hypothermia.  Honestly though, when everyone was dancing around it was fine. The first day I stupidly wore sandals and thought my feet were actually going to freeze off. If you want to know what people wore to a festival when it was 40 degrees colder than normal festival weather, here you go:





(this would be a cool pic if I knew this chick)















(This was the first day, and I was cold)

(this was the infamous flower)

(we went on this ride and went go carting, which was awesome for so many reasons)

(so much love)



Here are some of the videos I found on my phone :)






After these three days, I literally cannot move...........and can't wait to do it all again  for Spring Awakening in a few weeks! 




No comments:

Post a Comment