Thursday, May 30, 2013

myyyy heaaart willlll goooo onnnnn

Nah, I'm not going to talk about the Titanic or Celine Dion.... but the Celine Black Leather Luggage Tote bag. I have seen this bag at least once a day... randomly on Pinterest, on various websites featuring celebrities carrying it, etc... here it is:


Pretty cool, right? I'm going to go shake the money tree in my backyard and capture 2k to pay for it.  (I wish). For those of you that can afford this, get it; it's that staple I've talked about in previous posts.  If there's an item that is classic and will last forever, then you should spend whatever amount of money you want on it.  You will also probably also feel like a baller walking around with this, which doesn't hurt :)

I'm not really a designer person, but Celine has definitely become one of my favorites for bags (alongside Tory Burch and Rebecca Minkoff).  Here are some celebrities carrying this bag in various colors:

Jennifer Garner 

Miley Cyrus

Nicky Hilton

Oprah Winfrey

Jessica Simpson

Leighton Meester 




No comments:

Post a Comment