Wednesday, May 29, 2013

EVER BUYING

As I was bored laying on the couch last night rummaging through Pinterest, I saw this picture of a phone charger:

with the label "This website has tons of cheap stuff. This charger is only $1.89! Can we say stocking stuffers?" Even though this person may need to be reminded that Christmas is not for another 7ish months, I had to click and find out what this was.  

This website is called everbuying.com, and you can buy the charger here.  These are some other items I found that intrigued me:





...these flat kind of shoes are really in style now... remember when I talked about the 2750s from Shopgrl?


They're pretty similar.. at least the flatness, stylish part about them.


(again, the vintage thing)

(I know some of you like to do puzzles for fun. Although that's not my go-to activity, but if it was, this seems legit.)



So... I could keep going, but you can just search through this website yourself.  For those of you nervous to buy things online, I understand, but just know you can always return it.  This website may be a good way to start considering everything is so cheap. Yet, for those of you apprehensive about the online shopping ordeal, these prices may be a red flag to you. Therefore, I searched around a little to see what was up... The only thing I could really find was that the website has had a little over 12 million views...I don't know if that would convince any of you that it's legit, but it's worth a shot.  If you're bored, just knock yourself out and search around a little bit. You might find something worth taking the risk for :)










No comments:

Post a Comment