Tuesday, May 21, 2013

this face stuff

I got this as a mini in a "goody bag" type thing from my friend, Shanna's, blog party a while ago.  I had no idea what it was, and I found out recently I have been completely using it wrong, but it's amazing and really makes your skin soft.  


You can buy this at Sephora for $30.00 here

I just use it as lotion, but apparently, you're supposed to put it on your face and then wash it off with water.  I looked up "cleansing milk," and Yahoo answers told me it's used to remove traces of dirt, excess oil, and makeup from your face.  Although the girl working at Sephora laughed when she realized that I was just using it purely as a lotion, I still haven't changed my ways because I like it :)

Check out Shanna's blog here

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment