Thursday, October 11, 2012

About Me... sorry I waited until now to do this

I just realized that I never really told any of you about me.  I know there's that little blurb on the right side of my blog that says I'm a twenty-something blah blah ( I don't really remember what I wrote), but I figured I should probably tell you more!

My name is Lauren Cohen, and I live in Chicago, IL.  


I'm currently a second year law student.  It's entertaining, but not nearly as entertaining as making this blog for you guys :)

This is where I live...

This is where I wish I lived....
(thank you pinterest)

I'm a cubs fan

(ronnie woo woo..look him up..baller)

I like going to lake houses and tubing


I went to Alaska on a cruise with my family and went dog sledding on top of a glacier. MOST AMAZING THING EVER.


I like going to concerts (djs and non) and having a good time :)

this was during Skrillex at Spring Awakening

I love Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen. If you haven't caught on yet, I have been posting things from their line The Row on almost every post.


My friend Caitlin and I like to use photo booth when we are bored.


aaand this is my friend's leather studded jacket that I referred to in a previous post (when I told you I was sweating at the pregame after I tried it on!)


I hope this was entertaining for you guys!  I definitely laughed a few times posting these pictures. At least now you have some sort of an idea of who you are (hopefully) taking fashion advice from :)

You can email me at laurencohen8@gmail.com
I have a twitter, but I rarely go on it ...it's laurennncohennn (i think? If I'm wrong please correct me!)
On pinterest, my name is just Lauren Cohen

Have a good day! As soon as my Sex and the City episode is over I'll probably start another post for you!









No comments:

Post a Comment