Wednesday, October 10, 2012

I wish I didn't have to make a post about coats... but it's freezing

I know I previously just stated how I don't really like posting things from forever 21 because it's hard to tell in the photo what the item is actually like... but last year around this time I bought a few coats from there, and they are great (very warm for being so cheap)

Here are some examples of jackets from forever 21 (online) below.

Wool Princess Coat $24.80
This is a typical jacket that everyone should own some sort of variation of.
It's good to wear to work, out to dinner, you can dress it up, dress it down, do whatever you want with it...but you should own one!

Houndstooth Fit and Flare Coat $37.80
I own pretty much this exact jacket. It might even be the exact jacket, but I can't really tell from the picture. When I wear it, I wear black pants of some sort of black boots. When buttoned up, it almost looks like you're dressed to be in Paris.

Threadsence.com --> Capital Coat by Gentle Fawn $190.00
This is another version of the Wool Princess Coat from Forever 21. This one has faux leather all over it though.


The jackets above will always be worn, but printed jackets are in RI GHT NOW!
Look Below :)

Shopbop.com --> BB Dakota Print Coat $115.00
I want this. :) This is perfect for the fall weather.
Threadsence.com --> Cheyenne Blanket Coat by BB Dakota $114.00
(If you buy this jacket on threadsence.com it's $114.00 versus if you buy it on shopbop.com it's $115.00...so save that dollar and go to threadsence!) 











<---revolveclothing.com
Jack by BB Dakota $79.00

                              revolveclothing.com
                            Jack by BB Dakota $79.00---->


 <--- revolveclothing.com
                                                   Jack by BB Dakota $79.00

Is anyone else noticing a pattern about these patterned jackets????
BB Dakota is killing it! 
If you want to check out the actual BB Dakota website, here it is:

My big problem is that I still think I am in Champaign, IL where I went to undergrad. There, my friends and I would go out at night in tank tops in the 30 degree weather and just run to the bars.  It worked for me then... but I feel old because it's not working for me anymore in the city. 

I always thought it was so annoying to wear a jacket out at night. What was I going to do with it once I got to a bar? Do I really need it when I'm just walking from a door to a cab and vice versa? 

I do need it. I've been cold. SO I realized leather jackets are the best jackets to wear out at night. They not only keep you warm (even if you are only outside for 5 minutes total of you night), but they make most outfits look trendy.

I just got this leather jacket from BP in Nordstrom for $68.00, and I have been wearing it out all the time. ***If i need to take it off, I just hold on to it, it's really not a big deal!

 you can also get this online.
-->it's called Collection B "Vera" Faux Leather Biker Jacket Juniors
This color is awesome too. Also from Nordstrom--> Collection B Weathered Faux Leather Jacket Juniors $64.00

annnnd this color! Coffee Shop Vintage Faux Leather Moto Jacket Juniors
Nordstrom.com $58.00

Shopnastygal.com Studded Moto Crop Jacket Ivory $110.00
This is awesome. Kill a lot of birds with one stone. 
1. Look trendy with the studs 
2. Look trendy with the white after Labor Day
3. Keep warm
4. Look trendy with the leather
:)
PS. My friend has almost a replica of this. It is heavy...you will definitely be warm. I put it on at a pregame and started sweating.

....Here you go for your final jacket.....where do you think it's from????????????? THE ROW! ...maybe one day..... 
The Row from Shopstyle.com (The Row Riker Leather)
$2,590.00

I hope everyone stays warm after this! For those of you that live somewhere where the temperature is still in the 80s and 90s..... I'm jealous.












No comments:

Post a Comment