Monday, October 8, 2012

LEATHER! (or coated or whatever you want to call it)

Everyone should get a pair of "leather" pants.  Obviously not the real ones unless you want to spend thousands of dollars (wouldn't it be nice)... but a lot of stores have pants that they call "coated." I just call these "coated" pants fake leather pants because it sounds cooler.  I have a red and black pair from Zara, and they really do look awesome.

These are red ones from Zara for $59.90.
you can get these online.. I got mine in the store, and they are a little darker red, but pretty much the same price.

These black ones below are from Bloomingdales. You can get them online or in the store for $218.00. They are more expensive, but they are J Brand.




The brown below are also J Brand from Bloomingdales for $218.00 as well.


If you like to splurge ...these shorts are pretty cool. They are from Intermix. I found them online, but I'm sure you can find them in the store. The store I am referring to is in the Gold Coast in Chicago...pretty much the most amazing clothes ever, but not the cheapest.  

These shorts below are from intermix.com and are $490.00 



Lastly, don't think I'm crazy, but I'm obsessed with the Row by Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen. I have yet to purchase anything from their line (nor have I purchased anything from Elizabeth and James), but I stalk the website everyday.  I want these REAL leather leggings, and I hope one of you have the balls to drop the $1,990.00 in order to purchase them! (and then send me a picture of them to make me jealous).  These are them below.


(if you want to have an idea of why I'm obsessed with this line just check out this short video that advertises for The Row)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOh9SmISxCk


oh yea, and only get fake leather in dark fall colors. If you wear bright fake leather pants it's going to look cheap and tacky :)


No comments:

Post a Comment