Monday, October 8, 2012

Fall 2012

Hi! This is my first post, and I really have no idea how to make a blog, but hopefully I'll eventually figure it out! I'm actually in law school, and I am bored out of my mind in my class...so figured why not entertain myself and start this now:) I hope you guys keep reading!

The best thing for fall 2012 is something that I call the "typical outfit." The typical outfit consists of darker jeans/colored jeans, a loose sweater, brown or black boots, and some jewelry.  It's actually what I'm wearing right now. This is the best thing to wear since it's not only comfortable, but it looks like you put yourself together.

Here are some examples:







Picture 2: shirt-lagarconne.com ($368), scarf- topshop ($32), boots- gravitypope.com ($420), skinny blacks- coggles.com ($265), earrings-urbanoutfitters.com ($14)

Picture 3: Shirt- dressinterst.com

Those are just examples... I know that stuff is pretty expensive (I wouldn't pay that much either!)..now I'll show you things I have that you could pair with jeans, boots, and scarves.



Picture 1: shirt- nordstroms.com--> denim shirt--> $49.00 ...juniors department.. this is awesome i own it
Picture 2 and 4: jeans- cigarette demin from urbanoutfitters.com or actually go to the store--> $50.00 ...i own these pants in a bunch of colors and they're so comfortable...they are skinnies but not too tight at the bottom where it's a struggle to get on and off

Picture 3: scarf--urbanog.com ---> $27.30...i dont have this, but I have something similar that I almost wore this morning from akira. Infinity scarfs are the best.. you don't have to worry about them dragging on the floor. Since it's literally like 30 degrees in chicago, these will be coming out of my drawer more often.

If I had money at all right now I would buy these sweaters below.



Picture 1: Urbanoutfitters.com --> $79.00 ... wear this with any dark colored denim, with a grey tank under, and brown boots.

Picture 2: Asos.com --> on sale for $52.00 when it was $131.93!! Wear with any color dark denim. Someone buy this please!

Picture 3: shopbop.com --> $132.00 (not bad for shop bop) ...wear it just like it's shown .. or 

shirt- revolveclothing.com -- $58.00 --> i have basically this same sweater.

pants- forever21.com -- $24.90 --> bought these last week.

boots- nordstroms.com --steve madden-- $199.95--> I got mine last year at some Akira shoe store in Chicago.. they were around $50.00, and I basically wear them everyday. I couldn't find them online for you guys, but Steve Madden always has well made shoes..these are just an example!

(I wore this exact outfit last week)

Now go shopping and be warm! :) 

oh ps. if you are not good at color blocking and want an easy way to figure it out...just follow this chart thing i found on pinterest awhile ago..it's actually pretty good!


(opposite colors on the wheel go together) have fun!

if you have any questions feel free to email me --> laurencohen8@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment