Monday, October 22, 2012

beads beads beads beads beads

I love the beaded bracelets, and I have a decent collection right now.

I first discovered these bracelets at my favorite store in the 900 building on Michigan Avenue called Space 519.

However, I soon learned after that, Lindsay, from Lindsay Rae Designs makes these as well, and she does it better!

The majority of the bracelets below are from her.  I love the "pave" bracelets--the ones with crystal ball looking things in the middle.





I found this picture to show you of my wrist!



I also got this necklace from Lindsay.


...I'm wearing it here... 


You can see all of Lindsay's jewelry by clicking this link and accessing her page through Facebook-->

She also sells her stuff on Etsy...click here --> Lindsay on Etsy








No comments:

Post a Comment