Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Green Tea Magic Juice

Good thing Thanksgiving is approaching, because I am UNBELIEVABLY thankful this year.

Of course, I am thankful for my family, friends, health, etc...

BUT THIS YEAR.. I AM SO THANKFUL FOR GREEN TEA!

I owe my life to the Chinese from 4,000 years ago.

This is how I first was introduced to this magic juice:

I recently have been sick. I have some weird, annoying viral infection.  Friday afternoon, before my boat cruise commenced, I was lying on my couch half dead. My friend, Caitlin, informed me that she was making me green tea, and I was going to drink it.  (I'm sure this sounds silly, but I really have never tried green tea before).  I felt like a new person after finishing that one cup.  

Today is Wednesday, and I am obsessed.  I went to Jewel and got boxes of this stuff, and I have ordered it at Starbucks everyday.  

All in all, it really has helped me feel better, decreased my risk of cancer, increased my metabolism,  decreased my risk of heart disease, lowered my cholesterol, prevented diabetes, strokes, and dementia, and increased my energy......according to WebMD ;) -->green tea health benefits

Honestly, I have no idea what I'm talking about or if any of that is true, I'm not a doctor or nutritionist, but what I do know is that it has done wonders for me, so I felt like I should share! ...Try it, I promise you'll love it :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment