Monday, October 22, 2012

AM I A GENIUS OR AM I A GENIUS???

To all of you that have the House of Harlow statement necklace below, I'm jealous.

Buy it here for $75.00

ORRRRRRRRR

would you rather buy this below?


For......dum dum dum $19.99 

Click here --> Hello Parry

I know the House of Harlow necklace is leather and the Hello Parry necklace is definitely not....but if you want something VERY SIMILAR and want to save $55.01 for the time being..... you should get this!

peace love i just bought this shirt below for 100 bucks today..so i'm definitely a fan of saving the money on this necklace :)


I literally bought the last one because it said OUT OF STOCK right after I bought it, but it might come back! Keep it in mind... I'll show you real pictures when I get it in the mail! 



No comments:

Post a Comment