Thursday, October 18, 2012

Summer showers bring Fall flowers?

A big trend this fall is floral--floral pants, floral shirts, floral whatever you want.

The difference between this season and previous ones with this floral trend is that the fall 2012/winter 2013 florals are darker and edgier --> according to Vogue fashion director, Lucinda Chambers.

Although I do have a large collection of colored pants, I have yet to welcome florals to my closet.

Here are some examples of awesome floral pants





Click here--> Urban Outfitters

Revolveclothing Alexander McQueen....click at your own risk --> Floral Print Legging

**You need to wear a solid shirt with any of these** 
some form of black, white, or grey always works and looks chic 

These are examples of baller floral tops :) 

Florals in the skull! ...awesome purchasing as we speak :) --> ASOS

Tobi top; wear exactly how shown--perfect --> Another top with skulls and florals!

Zara top --> Floral Print Blouse

Shopnastygal.com --> Painted Floral Blouse ON SALE!!

I'm not going to lie, I like the floral look on the bottom more.  It's harder to find a cute floral top that doesn't look 1. cheap, 2. too much, or 3. like a bathingsuit.

When buying a floral top, just make sure that it's simple otherwise it will look gaudy. 

With that being said, I do think that if you wear it correctly, a floral blazer could look bomb.

IF you decide to purchase a floral blazer below OR any floral blazer in general, 1. you rock and 2. wear it with very basic items.
1. white, black, grey tank/top
2. dark pants--preferably black...possibly grey depending on the blazer (i'll let you know below)


Wear with:
1. white top
2. black bottoms

Wear exactly how shown.

Wear exactly how shown
...or with light grey pants 
..or with pink pants
...or even teal colored pants 

I know this is out of season, but I own this; I just wanted to show you!

Put a jean shirt on over it (left unbuttoned) and you're good to go


EVEN EMBRACE THIS TREND IN YOUR BEDROOM!

All of the items below are from Urbanoutfitters.com 





I actually use a duvet cover from Urban.  Although it is not floral, I would purchase any of these in a second.

If you want more of a modern look, here is an example:



Now I'm about to go spend some money......blahhhhhhhhh





No comments:

Post a Comment