Tuesday, October 16, 2012

oye it's getting cold...SCARVES

So it's getting colder (not today, but in general), and one of the best items to wear with any outfit is a scarf.


These are the three that I wear consistently.

The one on the left is a normal scarf from Italy.  My friend went there last year sometime and brought that back for me. It's cashmere and probably the most comfortable scarf I own/have ever worn. I wore it  yesterday with the outfit below.

American Apparel Shiny Nylon Tricot Legging
$34.00

with a tank top similar to the one below

Stylemint.com
Colette Tank $22.49

With a black cardigan over, like the one below.
Revolveclothing.com
Michael Stars Supima Cardigan in Black
$88.00

I obviously can't tell you where exactly to get the scarf (besides taking your first step on americanairlines.com), but this is similar below, and I would buy it in a second.

Revolveclothing.com
Love Quotes Hand Knotted Fringe Scarf
$88.00


With my black boots that I showed you in the plaid post :)

The blue infinity scarf in the middle is from Akira; I  got it at the Akira in the Water Tower Mall.  There was some sale going on where if you bought one accessory, you got the second half off. My friend and I each got a scarf (one of us, don't remember which one, was the lucky 50% off winner)

The picture below is not the exact same scarf, but it's pretty close!

Etsy.com
Crochet Feather Pattern Infinity Scarf
$40.00

This is how I would wear this scarf if I were to put it on right now.


I PROMISE, WHEN I DON'T FEEL LIKE I AM DYING OF SOME WEIRD VIRAL INFECTION AND HAVE ENERGY, I WILL PUT ON SOME MAJOR FASHION SHOW FOR YOU GUYS :) 


White top: Wilfred from Aritzia...there's no link to it, but I got this literally a couple weeks ago, and it will definitely still be in the stores. I believe it was $60.00 and it's such a versatile top.

If you want to look at the Aritzia website, click here -->http://aritzia.com

Pants: Forever 21. I got these recently too, so you should still be able to find them.  OH..they were literally 20 bucks :)

In the mean time... these are sort of similar 
Nordstrom.com
Levi's@ Denim Leggings (Stormy Skies Juniors) $58.00

**note: mine are not leggings, they are pure jeans**


Now the infinity scarf on the right... I have no idea where it's from; I've had it forever!

...but here are some scarves that I would not mind purchasing...

 Revolveclothing.com click here -->WARNING THIS IS EXPENSIVE!
but if you can buy it...PLEASE DO!
wear with grey or white shirt.

Shopnastygal.com
AWESOMEEEE SKULLS-->BUY ME!
whatever color shirt you wear this with, make sure it's a solid.


Shopnastygal.com
don't wear it long like this... wrap it around your neck..it looks like a Tzitzit like this.... :) :) :)

Solid scarves are great too. Then you don't have to stick to plain shirts, and you can switch it up.

Tobi.com
Oh My Gauzy Scarf in Dusty Mauve ---> :) :) :) :) :) buy me here



with this top.. 
click-->striped top

Shopbop.com

withhhhhhhhh these pants!

Zara.com 
Coating Trousers --> Coated Trousers

Have a good rest of your Monday!



















No comments:

Post a Comment