Monday, October 8, 2012

ffffrrrriiingggeeee baaaagggssss

I'm obsessed with these bags. I have seen them all over the place, but the ones I have seen are overpriced.  I don't know what it is about them that I really like, but I get jealous when I see someone wearing any sort of replica of the ones I have posted below.  These bags pretty much are the epitome of my style ( I think at least ), but you don't have to love "boho" stuff to be able to pull them off! sooooo I just searched online for a while for cheaper ones and these are what I have come up with.

Urbanoutfitters.com $59.00
Urbanoutfitters.com $79.00
Urbanog.com $50.60
shopnastygal.com $58.00
shopnastygal.com $48.00
shopnastygal.com $58.00 
The bottom right beige bag--> Freepeople.com $288.00... really cute, but you're paying for the brand...maybe try the one below 
Shopthetrendboutique.com $179.00 ... I know not that much better.... but at least $100.00 cheaper
trendsaver.com $179.95 (i love this color)

NOW THE WINNER IS................

(that link EXACTLY) and realize that this bag and it's replica in black are ONLY $29.99..on sale from $39.99. GO BUY IT! 



Follow these examples below of how to wear these bags for the fall.











No comments:

Post a Comment