Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Want to dress like a sort-of celeb????


Sooo I'm almost finished watching the tonight's final battle rounds episode of The Voice!

I literally just paused and rewound ten times to make sure I was correct in what I'm about to tell you.

Jordan Pruitt (this disney girl contestant below)

(google)

was wearing this awesome dress tonight while she performed 

....yes, I tried to take pictures from the television screen for you... :)


I'm sorry it's hard to see, but I hope you saw it for yourself if you watched!

Anyways, I first saw the dress and thought 1. that's cute and then 2. that looks familiar......

....and it is familiar because I PUT IT ON MY BLOG POST RE: ANIMAL PRINTS

great minds think a like right??

want it???

go get it!


It's really not that expensive either. This might be my next purchase.

Unfortunately, she wasn't picked to move on in the competition, but here's something that will lift your spirits anyways


:) 






No comments:

Post a Comment