Tuesday, October 30, 2012

boooootiesss ...the ones for your feet

If there is one thing you need to have in your closet this fall it's a pair of booties. They're the epitome of fall 2012.  The best part  about them is you can wear them with literally anything.  Breaking them out at night doesn't look too casual and strutting them during the day with jeans and a sweater doesn't  look too dressy.  Every online store carries them, and I have found tons that I want to show you.  

This is my friend Teresa. She's in my classes at school, and I wanted to show you guys our shoes together....because hers are awesome. Unfortunately, she's 12 feet taller than me (I'm only 5'1.5 eek), so I couldn't get everything in the picture at once! 

But...here are my boots below 


Akira from last year

and here are hers..


similar here

The shoes below are all reaaaalllly cute booties that I love/want.  Some are more expensive than others, but the holidays are soon right?? ;)
1. 2. 

3.   4.

5.   6.

7.   8.

9.   10. 

11.    12.

13. 14.

















I really love all of these, and I can imagine what I would wear with each one of them.

I'm not positive, but I think my friend has #7. If that is the same shoe I'm thinking of, it looks killer when she wears it out....and yes, they are as tall as they look.

#11... Litas... there's not much to say about them besides they really do look awesome in person, and Jeffrey Campbell has really got it going on.

My personal favorite is #10, the Tolteca Boot.  However, I'm not sure if I would buy those or get the similar pair (#2) for waaaaay cheaper..thoughts????  They're both great though.

PS. I wanted to show you these
Shopbop Tory Burch boots--> you'll have a heart attack once you see how much $$$$$$$$$$$

sooo click here for these below 

...... i know blurry... the picture quality sucks but click and save yourself the cataract arrest :)



No comments:

Post a Comment