Friday, October 26, 2012

bored at work


1. It's freezing
2. I'm bored at work so 
3. I decided to show you what I was wearing 
and entertain myself and play on photo booth :)


this is the top half 

This is the leather jacket I told you about before! click here --> nordstrom bp leather biker jacket 
It's pretty cheap!

 This green zip up is from American Apparel. I got it probably 4 years ago...maybe more even.  Luckily for everyone though, they never get rid of their  staples. Mine probably used to be this green --> Unisex Salt and Pepper Zip Hoodie, but definitely faded.

 This shirt is from Aritzia in the Water Tower Mall.  I just got it, so it will definitely still be there. Hands down, the most comfortable shirt I own (that I don't wear to sleep). Similar here --> American Apparel Sheer Jersey Short Sleeve, and here --> Urban Outfitters Truly Madly Deeply Scoopneck Pocket Tee

CAN YOU TELL I'M COLD?!

This is the bottom:


Black leggings from Lululemon --> here
Black boots from Akira... I got these a while ago and noticed they don't sell them anymore, but here are some similar ones here --> Sam Edelman at Nordstrom and here --> Fran Sarto Indiana Boot at Nordstrom

Leg Warmers.. I actually got them in a gift bag from my friend Shanna. She had a party for her blog, ccelebritizedchicago.com, and I love them. I think they are from Steven Madden though.  click here for some examples --> Steve Madden leg wear

aaand I finally did my nails (not at work)


This is some random color I found on my counter. It's actually my roommate's, but I like it a lot! It's not Essie, OPI, China Glaze, etc... I just know it's a really random brand :) 

 



Can you tell I have nothing to do :) 

Happy Halloween Weekend!!! I need to go find my costume, but I will show you when i do seee yaaaa











No comments:

Post a Comment